We are hiring: Site Engineers, Site Agents and Contract Managers
Due to continued expansion and ongoing increase in workload, we are delighted to be recruiting for Engineering Geologists / Geotechnical Engineers to join our team.
We now have vacancies for Main through Senior Grade level. Positions are available for both site based and office based roles, with posts available for Site Agents and Contract Managers.
We will also continue to consider opportunities for strong Graduates to join our team.
The ideal candidates will be ambitious, career driven and have a passion for geotechnics. They must be able to work both independently and also as part of large teams. They should be either chartered or working towards chartership status.
Some key responsibilities:
· Technically challenging and varied project work across Ireland and GB
· Project supervision and site management
· Control of quality compliance, and enforcement of Company HSQE policies
· Post-fieldwork report writing
· Project management, including budget management
· Client liaison
What we are looking for
· Ambitious and career driven Engineers / Engineering Geologists.
· Hardworking individuals who are able to lead and manage site investigations.
· Have a passion for geology and engineering.
· Individuals who can work both remotely and in large project teams.
Education and Experience
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Geology, a related Earth Science or Civil/Geotechnical Engineering and will ideally have previous experience in ground investigation, or some construction discipline.
What we offer
· Attractive Salary and associated benefits, including company vehicle, pension and opportunity for bonus.
· Opportunity to join a young, dynamic and highly talented team of professionals.
· Comprehensive training regime, comprising a mix of internal and external training courses.
· A structured approach towards Chartership.
· Technical mentoring and guidance.
· Strong career development prospects.
You will be located at either or HQ in Ballymoney, Co Antrim, or our Dublin office.
Causeway Geotech Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.